I REALLY don’t want to post this link; but, I made up the game, so I suppose that I had better play by the rules that I created.
This song is one that gets on my very last nerve. It is the one song that can cause me to fly across a room for a remote, hit a radio button to change stations or otherwise react so violently that you would think I had been poked with a sharp stick.
My husband thinks that this is so amusing that if he is out and about, and this particular song comes on the radio, he will call whichever phone I am NOT at, and let it play into my voicemail.
Unfortunately, this is a song that is always included in those one hit wonders of the 80’s compilations or dredged up for 80’s nights. Blech.
So, without any further ado, I am posting the link…I probably won’t even check it to make sure that it plays. That’s how much I hate this song!
A song that makes you happy A song that makes you sad A song that reminds you of high school A song that makes you think of your mother A song that reminds you of a lost love A song that you can’t stand
- A song to drive to
- Your favorite silly song
- Your favorite holiday song
- Your favorite movie theme
- A song to make out to
- The song you play most often
- A song that you don’t remember putting on your iPod
- A song that you are embarrassed to admit you like
- A song from the best concert you ever attended
- The last song that got stuck in your head (Earworm!)
- Best 80’s soundtrack song
- Your favorite party song
- The best song to slow dance to
- The last song you downloaded
- The best song remake
- Your favorite classical song
- A song to play loud when you are doing chores
- A song that makes you dream of a far away place
- A song that inspires you
- A song that soothes you
- A song from the year that you were born
- A song that you can play (or wish that you could play) on an instrument
- A song that you remember from your childhood
- The song that you think of as “your” song