10 Day Meme: DAY Seven – Four Turn-ons
The smart-ass in me immediately pops off with, “I like long walks on the beach, silk sheets and happy people.”
The truth is, I’ve been married a long time. When you spend almost nineteen years with someone, things like “turn-ons” take on new meaning, and sometimes take a little more work. Also, as you get older, some of the obvious things end up becoming less important. I’ve never been a flowers and candles kind of girl. I’ve never been that obvious. I like things a bit more cerebral, a little bit more comfortable. I’m lucky. The man who I married is still someone who I find extremely sexy, and I’ve never had a reason to even consider straying.
(That isn’t to say that we don’t have our “laminated lists”…mine includes George Clooney & Daniel Craig. Dave will admit that his includes Keira Knightly.)
So, here are four things that “turn me on.”
1) Laughter – I love to laugh. I have a big, Julia Roberts-style laugh when I get going. Humor is sexy, and making me laugh rings my bell, so to speak.
2) Intelligence – This goes hand in hand with laughter. A smart guy & good conversation make for a pretty great evening.
3) Passion – This goes without saying.
4) Kindness – I never went for the bad boys. I always liked the nice ones. My husband is one of the kindest men that I know, and it is really sexy to be married to a man who will go out of his way to help a friend or a family member in need.
Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now Nine things about yourself Eight ways to win your heart Seven things that cross your mind a lot Six things you wish you’d never done Five people who mean a lot Four turn ons
- Three turn offs
- Two images that describe your life right now & why
- One confession