10 Day Meme: DAY TWO – Nine Things About Yourself
1) I read & reflect the moods of others too easily. If you’re in a funk, I pick that up. If you’re ready to laugh, I’ll happily giggle along. This is not something I’m thrilled about. If Dave has had a rough day, and is snappy, I tend to reflect that. He recovers quickly. I do not.
2) I am good in an emergency; but, quickly fall apart once it’s over. When Ben hurt his hand, I was just fine until the moment I heard my mother’s worried voice on the phone, as I walked out to the hospital parking lot. I sobbed my way home.
3) The quieter I get, the more trouble you are in. Once I’m “done” with someone, I find it hard to even look at them.
4) I have a fear of falling through ice. You will never see me skating on a frozen lake or pond. I’ve only ever been out on a frozen lake once, and had a panic attack in the middle.
5) I consider myself a cat person, even though I have two goofy dogs. The neediness of dogs is wearing. A cat couldn’t give a rip; but, will subject themselves to petting once in a while…that’s me.
6) I have a mean sense of humor, most often expressed in wicked cartoons that I draw of people meeting unfortunate ends. These are not for public consumption, as I would have been fired from jobs or disowned by my family several times over through the years.
7) I love reading and writing, and can’t stand it when people misspell words. I do, however, suck at Scrabble.
8) I suffer from occasional bouts of insomnia. Sometimes, I will go for long drives in the middle of the night, with the windows rolled down and music softly playing. I have been as far as Flagstaff, Tucson, and 1/2 way to L.A. before turning around, and slipping back into bed before my family wakes up.
9) I bite the hell out of my fingernails. I always have, and do it without even thinking. I keep artificial nails on, so that I don’t put my fingers in my mouth.
Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now Nine things about yourself
- Eight ways to win your heart
- Seven things that cross your mind a lot
- Six things you wish you’d never done
- Five people who mean a lot
- Four turn ons
- Three turn offs
- Two images that describe your life right now & why
- One confession