March 22, 2011
Grace In Small Things
Today was a pretty quiet day…which was nice. No drama, no rushing. Here’s hoping that you had a good day.
1) Sitting at football practice, talking a mile a minute with a good friend.
2) The prospect of lunch tomorrow with another friend tomorrow.
3) Del Taco. Where else can you get disgustingly good drive-thru Mexican food WITH french fries?
4) A warm bath when my toes are cold. Yes, yes. I have no right to bitch. I was wearing sandals.
5) The feeling of relief when a random dog-walker moves past us, taking her really scary-to-me pitbull on their way.*
*As I type this, there is a report of a pitbull attack here in Phoenix. Two pitbulls got loose, attacked a neighbor’s dog, and then turned on the neighbor and son. People think that I’m a baby, but I am truly afraid of those dogs.