March 8, 2011
It’s amazing how some days can drag their feet, and others seem to pass in the blink of an eye. Today was a long day, mostly because I was not busy at work. I probably could have done more writing, but I feel guilty doing that sort of thing “on the clock.”
Tomorrow, I’ve got plenty to work on, and will also spend some time doing some busy work.
Here’s today’s grace:
1) A warm bath, a glass of wine and a good book.
2) My husband’s hand at the small of my back.
3) A really good sneeze – I once knew a man that called a sneeze the orgasm of the face!
4) “Stars” by Simply Red – one of my favorite songs.
5) A piece of Dove dark chocolate before bed – my nightly treat